Qu's Marsh - Fanfics: Drama
Return | Read | Look | Listen | Play

   These are more or less supposed to take place in the same "universe" as my comedies, but since I realize fewer people want to read these, I try not to make them very important.

   If you're totally new here, I'd recommend going back and reading the comedies first.

03.20.04 Rikku's Story
Yuna promised that Rikku would have a story of her own some day - but with everyone else already finding a place in life, is it too late for Rikku to fit in too?
09.24.02 Love and Peace
Yuffie is sent to prison for infiltrating cyberspace to battle an evil computer. But when Selphie organizes a campaign to free her friend, things go from bad to worse at Balamb Garden. The biggest writing project I've ever completed: It was begun as a comedy, 50u1 h4xX0rZ, back in 2000 and rewritten as mostly a drama over 9 months in 2002. Consequently, it's somewhat disjointed, not to mention frequently melodramatic, angsty, and pretentious, but I think its heart is still in the right place and the writing ain't half bad. (Don't worry, I'm feeling much better now!)
10.16.01 ~Love Will Grow~
Is it enough just to get by? An accidental confrontation with Zell leaves Selphie reevaluating her life. Not a songfic; I promise.
09.16.01 Counting Pens
Short bit o' Fujin angst.
09.13.01 Scenario D
Quistis tries to decipher her relationship with Xu while on mission to Dollet.
06.97 Of Mice and Demons: The Story of Hanpan
The first fanfic I ever posted on the Web. Just terrible.