The Guardian Amulet 2

Prologue: The Story Thus Far


In The Guardian Amulet 1, characters from Wild Arms, FF7, Suikoden, FF6, and Chrono Trigger banded together to stop the evil Angol Fred, the King of False Rumors. Angol Fred had stolen the Guardian Amulet and used its power to bring dozens of false rumors to life. The party defeated Angol Fred, only to discover that he was being controlled by Yuffie, whom they also killed. Along the way, Cait Sith was revealed as actually being an Esper.

In Cid Wars, the six Cids from FF2-7 contended with Evil Cid, the Cid who was going to be in FF1 but was cut. Evil Cid scrambled all the radio broadcasts of the world and replaced them with MMMBop (much to Cid VII's chagrin), but was eventually defeated by the Cids.

In Domino: The Untold Story, Mayor Domino of Midgar told the story of how he was the true hero of FF7, along with his friends Hart (who bears an unending hatred towards PaRappa references), Mukki, Butch, Fred Coates, and Johnny.

Blue and Green has not happened yet. Guardian Amulet 2 takes place before the events in Blue and Green, and thus GA2 is not affected by it.

In Guardian Amulet 2, a new chapter in the saga is about to begin...
Next chapter: Merger Monday