The Guardian Amulet 2: The Wrath of Zenogias

Epilogue


RUFUS installed his door in the office of the once-again rebuilt Shinra Building.

AERITH and ELMINA co-authored a best-selling book describing their life-after-death experiences, You Only Die Twice. Aerith considered a career in TV evangelism.

BARRET unsucessfully pitched the concept of "Ebonics Scrabble" to Milton Bradley.

RUDY started a campaign to ban airport metal detectors.

CID waited with great anticipation for the annual Dukes of Hazzard marathon.

RED XIII signed up to play Deep Blue in a much-hyped chess duel.

VINCENT tallied the final score, awarding Rufus, the late Zenogias, and Johnny the PaRappa Prize in a three-way tie:
Rufus: 2
Johnny: 2
Zenogias: 2
Olan: 1
Kletian: 1
Cecilia: 1
Romandan Soldier: 1
Rudy: 1
The City of Kyo: 1
Vincent: 1 (the debatable car one)
Cid: 1/2 (referencing a non-Parappa game)
Ideal Sephiroth: 1/2
Cloud: 0
Cait Sith: -1
Algus: -2

Faced with legal threats from Shinra, SEPHIROTH abandoned Jenova World and became a successful screenwriter, selling both of his first two screenplays, Deep Impact and Armageddon. Both movies were, however, modified from their original endings, in which the Earth was obliterated.

HANPAN found that if you spell his name backwards, you get "Napnah", which sounds pretty cool.

ALUCARD returned to Romania, only to discover that Castlevania had been declared a National Historic Site and that he was not permitted entrance without paying admission every day.

YUFFIE and the Wu-Tai Clan released their first album, Wu-Tai Forever, to great success, despite the fact that they displayed no signs of musical ability whatsoever.

RAMZA appointed Kenneth Starr to look into Delita's alleged murder of Ovelia, leading to an extended, several-year-long investigation of Delita's criminal history, land deals, sex life, book-buying habits, trip to China, and even his cat Shoes.

DOMINO and his posse recruited the services of one Duke Pegucci, who claimed he was the true hero of Wild Arms and that Rudy and his friends had done nothing.

CLOUD did nothing. As usual.

GEN and RUDE embarked on a dangerous mission to retrieve the Grail Card in Yorkland, but convientely "forgot" to pick up the card afterwards and had to do it all over again...

JEAN worked tirelessly on his song, trying to find the one color that he could add to "Blue, blue, blue, blue."

TIFA and Seventh Heaven inched ever closer to total domination of the bar industry. (a future fanfic, perhaps?)

CRONO started chapters of Laconics Anonymous around the galaxy, provided help for all the mute heroes of the universe.

MANILLO started hawking a get-rich-quick scheme, explaining How You Too Can Make a Fortune Cheating the Junk Shop in Scrap.

REI started his own talk show, The Rei Hour, in which various people would come in and talk about various topics, prompting Rei to remark without fail, "Doesn't that just beat all?"

Following Cait's advice, CHARON and THE FURIES formed a rock band.

MR. T practiced speaking in fonts and awaited the day he could challenge Barret.

RED decided to legally change his name, but ending up settling on "Green", which didn't really improve the situation.

NAME WITHHELD finally realized that Cait Sith and Red XIII were not at the U.N. Building and abandoned the week-long battle there.

THE EBOLA VIRUS compiled his memoirs in an attempt to boost his (its?) public image.

RYU started his own line of clothing, Infinity Jeans.

WEDGE AND BIGGS took a vacation in Hawaii, where they were killed by a volcanic eruption.

WESKER mysteriously disappeared.....
Next chapter: Credits